- Located just south of Tromsø and Kvaløya, and driving distance to Lofoten, Senja is a must on any Northern Norway itinerary.
- Senja is home to one of Norway’s most popular hikes, Segla. Nearby Hesten provides the best angle for capturing one of the famous photos.
- In Ånderdalen National Park, trek through quiet pine forest to fish for trout and stay in the two-bed cabin by Åndervatnet Lake.
- From late May to late July the sun never sets on Senja. The golden glow of the midnight sun is a special experience.
- Little light pollution and spectacular mountain backdrops make Senja an excellent northern lights destination from September to April.
- Basic and serviced campgrounds around the island contribute to responsible and sustainable travel.