3-Night Senja Autumn Package Annet
Hunt for the northern lights and explore the arctic nature on Senja Island during an autumn stay at Mefjord Brygge. Staying on the waterfront along the dramatic western coast, with all meals provided, you’ll have the perfect base for both guided and self-guided adventures on Senja.
- Go on a northern lights safari to the best aurora viewpoints
- Hike Senja’s famous trails and quieter local favorites
- Explore the coast on an arctic boat safari
- Learn about the culture and traditions of Northern Norway
- Destinasjon Senja
- Sesong september–desember
- Avreiser Daily
- Vanskelighetsgrad Enkel
- Målgruppe Everyone
Book med Mefjord Brygge
Per person: NOK 7500
Det vi skal gjøre
Mefjordvær is a tiny old fishing village along Norwegian Scenic Route Senja. While the location may feel remote, Mefjord Brygge offers everything you need to explore the highlights of Senja during the colorful autumn.
Stay in a private hotel room or apartment, depending on group size and availability. See the rooms. Access to the sauna is included.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is served in the onsite restaurant.
A typical itinerary includes an evening northern lights safari, arctic boat safari, and guided hike.
The lack of light pollution on Senja makes it a fantastic destination to observe the northern lights. The northern lights safari takes you to some of the island‘s scenic viewpoints and best locations to spot the aurora.
The arctic boat safari provides a unique perspective on the wild arctic landscape. Spot sea eagles, look for marine wildlife and enjoy the beautiful nature. The boat has inside seating with heating. Flotation suits are provided so you can walk around safely on deck.
It's possible to organize additional activities and there is also time for self-guided hikes and relaxation.
Pick-up and drop-off at the express boat terminal in Finnsnes or Lysnes are included.
- 3 nights accommodation in private accommodation (hotel room or apartment)
- Full-board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Guided day and evening activities with an experienced English-speaking guide
- Round-trip transfer from Finnsnes or Lysnes ports
It's possible to add extra days and activities, simply mention it in your booking enquiry.
Per person: NOK 7500
Located in Mefjordvær, an old fishing village on Senja Island, Mefjord Brygge provides warm hospitality in the chilly north.