Lake Stor Jyltingsvola - Lake Bursjøen - Lake Glen Padling
Day 4 of exploring Jyltingsmarka
- Sesong: juni-august
- Vanskelighetsgrad: Middels
- Lengde: 5.3 kilometer (A til B)
- Stigning: 0 meter
- Varighet: 5-7 timer
Om Lake Stor Jyltingsvola - Lake Bursjøen - Lake Glen
This adventure is the fourth day of a 4-day trip paddling in Jyltingsmarka.
From Lake Glen, drive your car to your next destination, see day one of this trip for directions. Or get in touch with Femund Canoe Camp, that can organize transportation for you.
From Lake Stor Jyltingsvola paddle southward through Lake Bursjøen. Portage your canoe once again to access Lake Glen. If you would like to add more distance or have a day or two days extra, portage your canoe eastward to then explore Lake Litle and Lake Stor Gutulivola.
All lakes have grayling, common whitefish, perch, and northern pike can be found. Make sure you have a fishing license, which are available for purchase at Femund Canoe Camp.
- If you do not own a canoe, you can rent one from Femund Canoe Camp. Make sure you book in advance.
- The closest grocery store is Joker, located in Drevsjø.
- In addition to the Outtt app, it's advised to also bring a paper map with at least a 1:100000 scale. Maps are available at Femund Canoe Camp.
- The lake water is clean enough to drink but, use your own discretion.
At Lake Glen
- A large wind shelter with fireplace
- Public toilet
- A ramp with a public electric HC lift for lifting people in a canoe
- Free parking
Pitch a tent. In Norway, you can camp nearly everywhere, read more about the Right to Roam law.
If you are returning to Oslo, you may want to stay at the nearest campground Femund Canoe Camp, a 15-minute drive from Lake Glen to relax before traveling. It's a 26 decare wilderness camp that also has cabins. In addition to access to basic amenities such as toilets and showers, in addition to a grill house, wind shelter, picnic tables, a playground, sauna, and field for sports.
Questions or comments? Let us know.
Se flere populære opplevelser