Lake Halvorsjøen - Lake Glen - Lake Bursjøen - Lake Håen Padling
Day 2 of exploring Jyltingsmarka
- Sesong: juni-august
- Vanskelighetsgrad: Middels
- Lengde: 6 kilometer (A til B)
- Stigning: 0 meter
- Varighet: 2.5-6 timer
Om Lake Halvorsjøen - Lake Glen - Lake Bursjøen - Lake Håen
This adventure is the second day of a 4-day trip paddling in Jyltingsmarka.
It is assumed that you have begun your trip from Lake Glen. See Lake Glen to Lake Halvorsjøen for transportation details.
Continue exploring Lake Halvorsjøen before returning north to Lake Glen. You can Lake Bursjøen by paddling down the beautiful river. Visit the small islands, and perhaps swim in the water and enjoy the incredible scenery! Paddling around the small Lake Håen is an option, but can be easily forgone.
All four lakes have grayling, common whitefish, perch, and northern pike. Make sure you have a fishing license, which are available for purchase at Femund Canoe Camp.
- If you do not own a canoe, you can rent one from Femund Canoe Camp. Make sure you book in advance.
- The closest grocery store is Joker, located in Drevsjø.
- In addition to the Outtt app, it's advised to also bring a paper map with at least a 1:100000 scale. Maps are available at Femund Canoe Camp.
The lake water is clean enough to drink but, use your own discretion.
Pitch a tent. In Norway, you can camp nearly everywhere, read more about the Right to Roam law.
Questions or comments? Let us know.
Se flere populære opplevelser