Northern Light Tour in the Winter Wonderland Utsiktspunkt
Experience the amazing Northern Lights with The Green Adventure, the tour company based in Tromsø. They will provide a unique and comfortable excursion suitable for explorers of all ages. To see the Northern Lights is an experience of a lifetime and having a highly qualified guide leading the way makes the tour that much better.
- Destinasjon Tromsø
- Sesong september–april
- Avreiser Daily at 18:00 or 19:00
- Varighet 5–6 timer
- Vanskelighetsgrad Enkel
- Målgruppe Suitable for all ages
Book med The Green Adventure
All ages: NOK 1200
Det vi skal gjøre
The Northern Light Tour hosted daily by The Green Adventure will take you to the best possible location to see the amazing Northern Lights. You will be driven in a minibus with a group of two to 14 adventurers and, depending on the weather and Northern Light forecast, the tour will head out into the wilderness to find the open sky away from city lights.
When the tour arrives at the perfect location, your guide will make a bonfire, provide food and hot chocolate, while you sit back and enjoy the beautiful colors dance across the night sky. Your guide will be able to answer any questions you may have about the amazing natural phenomenon and help instruct you how to take the perfect photo of the Northern Lights. Your guide will also be taking photos of the tour and these photos will be provided to you via email.
After an enjoyable experience under the northern Norwegian sky, The Green Adventure will return you back to your accommodation in Tromsø city.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guide
- Transportation during, as well as to-and-from the guided tour
- Hot chocolate, sandwiches, and cookies (let the tour know of any dietary restrictions during booking)
- Photos from the tour sent by email
- Reflective safety vests
- Tripods for taking photos (must request during booking)
- Extra warm clothing (must request during booking)
- Passport - Depending on the Northern Light forecast, the tour may take you across the border to Finland, so be sure to bring your passport, just in case.
- Personal camera
- Warm clothing - we will be out in the wilderness, so it will be cold!
The Green Adventure will pick you up from the Tromsø Tourist Information Office at either 18:00 or 19:00 (depending on your booking).
Following the tour, you will be dropped off at your accommodation in Tromsø city. If you are staying elsewhere, please make this known during the booking process so we can find a solution.