Get the best view of Bergen
- Destinasjon: Bergen
- Sesong: januar-desember
- Vanskelighetsgrad: Enkel
- Lengde: 5.3 kilometer (tur/retur)
- Stigning: 330 meter
- Varighet: 1-2 timer
Hike, or take the Fløibanen funicular, up to Fløyen, the best view of Bergen and enjoy the nice amenities at the top. Enjoy the view for as long as you would like before heading back down to the city in just minutes.
Many choose to take the historic funicular to the top and enjoy a scenic walk back down through the forest. Be aware that demand can be high for the funicular and therefore you may need to wait in a line for some time.
From the top of Fløyen, a large network of trails head further into the forest, including the trail heading to Blåmanen. Enjoy day hikes in the surrounding mountains, or bring gear for camping overnight, the adventures are endless!
Fløibanen has the easiest access to Fløyen and the starting point. The station is located 150 meters from Fisketorget, the fish market, and Bryggen wharf on Vetrlidsallmenningen. The total journey takes about 5 to 8 minutes.
The switch-back trail starts a few blocks away from the idyllic “Bryggen” in Bergen and takes you through the charming neighborhoods and up into the forest. The trail will zig-zag and few times before reaching the top of the viewpoint.
Follow the same trail on the way down or return on the funicular.
- Buy snacks and drinks at Fløistuen Café (open seasonally) or in the city center. Treat yourself at the Fløien folkerestaurant after the hike.
- Public toilets are available at Fløyen
- Water can be refilled at Fløyen
- After exploring Bergen, take the Øst-Vestekspressen bus with NOR-WAY Bussekspress to explore the adventures outside of the city. Book your ticket with NOR-WAY here.
Questions or comments? Let us know.
Se flere populære opplevelser