Around Lesjaskogsvatnet lake Cycling
on bike from Bjorli
- Destination: Lesja
- Season: June-September
- Difficulty: Medium
- Distance: 48.5 kilometers (loop)
- Elevation Gain: 270 meters
- Duration: 3-4 hours
About Around Lesjaskogsvatnet lake
This bike experience takes you from Bjorli around the idyllic Lesjaskogsvatnet lake.
Turn off Road 136 in the roundabout at Bjorli. Park at Bjorli ski resort. Use payment card to pay fee.
The trip starts out on paved road from Bjorli. As you turn off at Rånå a gravel road leads you past Bjorli airport. There are some parts of single track between Håmårfossen and Grønfossen before gravel road all the way to Lesjaverk. From here you follow paved sidewalk along the main road back towards Lesjaskog. Continue along the same road you started out on.
You may shorten the trip by crossing over at Lesjaskog, at Bryggeosen or at Tandsetre.
- Suitable places to stop to enjoy a packed lunch are at Petterson, Bryggeosen, Lesja Ironworks or at grocary stores at Lesjaverk or Lesjaskog.
- Be aware of sheep and cattle grazing south of the lake.
If you like a more comfortable ride, you can rent an e-bike in Bjorli at:
- Bjorli vintercamping (+47 906 45 612)
- Bjorli feriesenter (+47 920 95 001)
Questions or comments? Let us know.