MTB Rental Mountain Biking
Explore the mountains around Voss on a brand-new bike
No bike? No problem. Outdoor Norway's top-of-the-line full-suspension enduro mountain bikes, are tuned and ready to hit the trails whenever you are. The bikes are all brand new 2018, from CUBE, and are perfect for the epic backcountry terrain in the Voss area.
- Destination Voss
- Season June–October
- Departures Daily, from 10:00 to 14:00
- Duration 3 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- Audience Min. age 10 years old and in normal physical health
Book with Outdoor Norway
Child (10-18 years old) : NOK 540
Adult: NOK 600
Need some more information about this adventure? Send us a message.
What You’ll Do
There are two rental options. All bikes have a SHOCK Rockshox Monarch RT with settings for climbing and pedaling down trails. Either bike you rent, you’ll bound to conquer the ravaging the trails. Children must have bicycling experience with skills to control and brake while riding.
The CUBE Stereo has a 150 mm front suspension travel length, which for a smooth ride even when the trail is bumpy. It also has 27.5-inch tire diameter and tires that have a 2.80-inch grip, that provides more comfort and more suspension. The bike also has a 150 mm dropper post that can be easily adjusted with only one finger, which allows you to lower the seat when riding downhill. Overall, this bike is perfect for any riding situation you throw its way.
The second option, the CUBE Sting, is available in extra-extra small and extra small and is perfect for adults with a short stature or teenagers. It has a 140 mm front suspension, and a 13.5-inch tire diameter.
- Check-in at our outdoor base
- Gear up
- Safety instructions
- Go for your mountain bike tour
- Back to our outdoor base.
- It's highly recommended to book your bike rental at least 1 - 2 weeks prior, as rentals are quickly booked.
- Bikes can be picked up 10 minutes before your rental booked appointment and must be dropped off before 17:30.
- When you pick up your bike, you will be asked to read and sign a waiver acknowledgment of risks required for bikers, parent or guardian must sign for minors. So, we recommend to show up 15 minutes earlier.
- We will make an imprint of a credit card for a deposit on the equipment. Any damage to the bike will be charged the market price.
- Helmets are required for bikers. Each rider must be present for brief safety instruction and orientation on the use of the rental equipment.
- List accurate as possible your heights. We book the bike based on the height given to us. If you guess or give us a wrong height there is a good chance that we will not have the right size bike for you when you arrive. The weight limits on our bikes is 110kg.
- We also work with a shuttle that may be able to help you get to your desired trails. It's an additional cost. Plan ahead!
Top quality equipment
Mountain bike Enduro
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes to bike with
- Thermal underwear, if it's cold
- Windstopper jacket
Outdoor Norway is located in the outdoor lounge tent by the lakeside of Vangsvatnet in Voss. The address is Evangervegen 15, 5700 Voss.
It's only 50 meters in front of Fleischer’s Hotel and 50 meters beside the Kulturhus (Culture House – Library) and only 100 meters from the train and bus station.
The closest town is Voss which is located in Western Norway and easily accessible from Bergen and also from Oslo. Sognefjellsvegen is perfect to use as an entry point to Voss if you have the opportunity to travel by car.
There are trains leading directly from both Bergen and Oslo to Voss. From Oslo, it takes about 5.5 hours, only 1.55 hours from Bergen.
Rent a car from Nabobil and use the discount code “outtt” to save a percentage off your rental.